TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before using our material, please read and agree to accept our terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EMBEDDING:
We want as many people as possible to see the Why Poverty? films and to ask questions about poverty.
The films are available to embed, but there are some restrictions on using our content. Please read. Embedding/using the material implies acceptance of these conditions.
- This material is made available for your personal use and for use by educational and charitable organisations.
- You can’t sell or profit financially from use of the material.
- You must make sure that you credit Why Poverty? when you use these films and do not remove branding or credits.
- Make sure it remains credited to us.
- You may not re-edit or change this material without prior agreement from Steps. You may use clips from it but this must respect the wider context of the film.
- Don’t use it out of context.
NO ENDORSEMENT AND NO DEROGATORY USE:
- These films are not provided to allow you to use for campaigning and fundraising purposes or to defame others.
- Don’t use it for illegal, offensive or fundraising purposes.